Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Hunny Sip and See Inspiration

I thought I'd start with the inspiration for the sip and see...First off, our friend, loves Winnie the Pooh and has decorated her daughter's room in yellow and Pooh Bear. So, we decided that we'd go in that direction with the shower. I got together with my friend Google and came across two great parties on Hostess with the Mostess...
The first party was more Pooh themed...









The next party had more of a bee and honey theme...









Tomorrow, I'll show some pictures of the actual party we threw :) In the meantime, here are the cutest guests at the party along with the beautiful guest of honor...


This picture cracks me up, they all look really happy to have their picture taken!


heather

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the pic! You're only missing the A-Dawg! Can't wait to see the pics of the sip and see. Hugs!