Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Little Party Touches

This weekend we are throwing a sip and see for a dear friend who just received her sweet adopted angel after many of years of waiting. We couldn't be happier for them and wanted to celebrate the joyous occasion. Since, the nursery is a Pooh theme, we decided to go along with that and do a "hunny" and bee theme with touches of Pooh. I'll be sure to post pictures of the event next week. In the meantime, I wanted to brag on an etsy store, The Bakers Confections, they have the cutest stuff and great customer service!! I just ordered some straws and cookie toppers and they threw in some free mini cupcake liners! Look at how cute their packaging is and they do handwritten notes! I just love the little things! I'll definitely be using them for Emerson's first birthday party! Emerson helped with the pictures below :)








heather

1 comment:

Simply Southern said...

can't wait to see pictures from the party!