Wednesday, May 6, 2009

They're here...





Finally! Our peonies have bloomed!! I wait all year for our peonies to bloom and it's worth it! They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Their smell is heavenly and they are just so darn pretty! Having grown up in Florida I never knew about these beauties and if you haven't I suggest treating yourself to a stem or two or more from your local florist. Below are pictures of our fur babies enjoying them, see everyone loves peonies! :)

Sweet Kivies (gray one) will actually cry for you to bring them down to her level :)

2 comments:

Simply Southern said...

love them!!!! it is worth the wait!

jsbh said...

I swear I do not know the smell - how can I not? like you said probably b/c I was in N. FL to long and not in SC during their bloom (I assume they grow there?) They look so pretty in bouquets, but they also look too delicate... do they last long?