Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Half Birthday, Emerson!

Children are really good at showing you how fast time goes! It was just yesterday that we brought her home in a snow storm, wasn't it?


That was the first time I saw you, Daddy was so excited! He kept telling me how perfect you were and how he took you to the nursery and that you needed to eat now! But, I could hardly hold my eyes open, nevermind hold and feed you...if you didn't know they had to knock me out during your emergency c-section!

Every month you grow more and more...










 

 

You are getting quite the personality and we love you so much and enjoy watching you grow, but don't try to grow up too quick! Also, since were agreeing to you staying a baby, you'll need to quit that whole crawling thing! :)


heather
Posted by Picasa

No comments: