Monday, February 16, 2009

Amazing Race 14 Premieres

I love the Amazing Race on CBS! I'm already hooked on this season and it's all because of Luke and Margie, they are so cute!



They're a mother and son duo and Luke just happens to be deaf! I have a cousin that is completely deaf, so it definitely touches home for me. I love that Luke just wants to get the message out there that he can do the same things and accomplish just as much as a hearing person, which is so true! I actually teared up when they finished FIRST this week and so did Team Harvard, whom finished second, it was so sweet. Not only was the end great, but the cheese challenge was crazy! It turned out to be much harder than I would have thought and the locals were just standing around laughing at the constants, all while drinking beer! Got love it! If you're not watching, you definitely should start. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment:

jsbh said...

H-girl, I <3 ya, but really, when do you NOT tear up? xoxo