Monday, February 23, 2009

And the Winners Are...

So, what did ya'll think of the Oscars last night? I thought the new format and Hugh Jackman were great! Definitely, one of the better Oscar shows in recent history. I especially loved how past winners came out and praised each nominated actor, everyone got their moment in the sun, so nice! Another great moment was Kate Winslet FINALLY winning her Oscar!


I saw The Reader a couple days ago and it just reminded me of what a gifted actor she is! Also, all of her co-stars in The Reader gave terrific performances.

So, we're ya'll as surprised when Mickey Rourke didn't win? Did you notice that Robert Pattinson had a better seat than Tina Fey? Don't get me wrong, I like Robert and all, but REALLY? Understand, I'm no producer, so I know they have their reasons.....just don't shoot me. :)

I thought today I might do an overview of best dressed, but nothing really reached out and grabbed me. For those of you that want to see more, here's a good write up on the evening attire. Everyone looked good, but when don't they? Also, almost everyone seemed to be in a neutral color. Did anyone stand out to you?

Hope everyone had as much fun watching the Oscars as my friends and I did.

No comments: