Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wishful Thinking

I was just sitting at my messy desk trying to will myself into being more productive today and instead of doing what I should be doing, I decided to look through my pictures and I saw this....

(photo from Flickr...I think...it's been awhile, sorry!)

Oh, how I wish my desk area looked like this right now! If it did I'm SURE that I would have accomplished soooo much more today! Don't you think that is a great use of a small area? Someone is a very resourceful designer! What does your dream desk look like?

I hope all of you had a more productive Wednesday than me! Happy Hump Day! :)

3 comments:

Simply Southern said...

http://simplysouthernsweetsandtreats.blogspot.com/2009/06/inspired-to-work.html

that is my dream desk!!! love the daily blogging

Heather said...

That's fab...I have a couple more dream desk pics, but that one really talked to me yesterday since it was so clean! :)

Kelly said...

Have any more dream desk photos to share? I'm playing on the computer right now looking at office photos... I'm decorating my home office and need some inspiration!