Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wishing and Hoping

It looks like Wednesday are turning into random posts, which I hope will work for all of you! Definitely works for me, I can be so random, though I hope most future Wednesdays will be filled with wedding/party ideas and great finds from web surfing. :)

I saw this yummy cardigan in the new JCrew catalog and I thought I need to save my pennies, though I have no job, so that might be hard. And I really don't need another cardi, but a girl can dream....and hey, maybe it will rain money?! :)



That cardi, this color


Hope your all having a great week so far!!
heather

2 comments:

jsbh said...

HMFM - I don't know if you are still checking these comments? but here is another blog post about "branding" and what people choose to share: http://www.milkbreathandmargaritas.com/2010/02/philosophy-of-blogging-201-representing.html

jsbh said...

Hey Girl,

Here is another one - interesting:

http://www.my3boybarians.com/2009/12/letter-from-an-imperfect-homeschooler-2/