Thursday, September 15, 2011

Champagne Punch

Well, since this blog is called Champagne and Cupcakes, I think this recipe for Pomegranate-Champagne Punch is only fitting...
Ingredients

* 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
* 1 cup pear nectar
* 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
* 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne

Directions

1. In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, pear nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur. Slowly add Champagne. Serve over ice.

Cook's Note

We used Champagne in this punch, but other sparkling white wines, such as Prosecco, are equally festive and just as good.

I just need a reason/party to make this...hmm...I know Thursdays are always Champagne Thursday, right? :) Of course, I stole that line from the movie Failure to Launch, super cheesy, but I LOVE IT!!! I'll let you know how the punch turns out...:)

heather

No comments: