Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hunny Sip and See

So, the other day or week...whenever it was..you saw my previous post...I posted pictures of the Sip and See inspiration and below are pictures of the actual party...behold...


Wishes for baby...love this and will definitely do it every time!


Pooh quotes and they read, "Some people care too much, I think it's called love," "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you," and "Promise me you'll always remember: your braver than you think, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." I just used pooh wrapping paper for the mat part and printed the quotes on card stock and cut out and taped on. Easy peasy and added a touch of Pooh.

Honey Stick Favors


The food that was served was Hunny Ham Sandwiches, Hunny Ginger Iced Tea, Hunny Roasted Peanuts, Fruit Salad with Hunny Yogurt Dip, Sugar Cookies with bee toppers, Cupcakes, Gummy Bears and Soft Pretzels with Hunny Mustard Dip

The Proud New Mommy




It was a great party and such a wonderful celebration! But, I think on the party decoration side, I could have gone even BIGGER on the decorations...I used to think less was more, but I'm starting to think for a party the BIGGER the BETTER! If you need some more Hunny Bee Party Inspiration, check out this cute party!

Of course, I have to end the post with a picture of Miss Emerson

She hung out for most of the party like this :)

heather

No comments: